1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

David Eden WT800 World Tour Bass Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Casey Stansifer, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Casey Stansifer

Casey Stansifer

Mar 11, 2013
    For sale is a David Eden WT800 bass head - $750. It comes with a Kaces II sturdy road case as well as a diagnostic service order from a certified Eden repair center that reassures you that this amp is in perfect working order. It's been good to me for some time, but don't much use out of it anymore. This thing is a POWERHOUSE. If you haven't experienced Eden yet, you will be impressed with the tone and the power this thing brings. A slight adjustment of the "enhance" knob will quickly take a Rocco-style staccato P-Bass thump to a modern Victor Wooten style slap sound. And with this kind of head room, you don't ever have to worry about compromising the quality of your sound for more volume. The amp itself has been in the case since I have owned it, so there are no cosmetic blemishes. The case has a nick or two. As the service order state, this amp is in perfect working order. The hi frequency output jack is bent, but it works perfectly. This is a great amp. Please let me know if you have any questions.

440W per side into 4 ohms, 880W bridged into eight ohms, and 3dB of headroom. It also has a -12dB input pad, switchable automatic compression, 5-way semi-parametric tone control, mono pre- and stereo-post tone control effects loops, stereo aux inputs, a DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.

Features
    • 440W per side into four ohms
    • 880W bridged into eight ohms
    • 3dB of headroom
    • -12dB input pad
    • Switchable automatic compression
    • Five-way semi-parametric tone control
    • Mono pre- and stereo-post tone control effects loops
    • Stereo aux inputs, a DI out with ground lift
    • Headphone out
    • Tuner out
    • Thermostatically controlled fan

eden1.

eden2.

eden3.

eden4.

Eden5.

Attached Files:

2. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS
    For real? $180 to replace an output jack! Damn. Anyway, great amp! I'm sure it will sell quickly. It's the pinnacle of Eden.

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Casey based on your feedback maybe your new here but you need to post a price. Nice amp bump.

4. There is a price listed, its $800.

5. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    who says I need glasses ??????

6. Casey Stansifer

Casey Stansifer

Mar 11, 2013
    I was thinking about repairing the jack, but $200 seemed a bit much for something that already works. "If it ain't broke" my momma said...

7. Casey Stansifer

Casey Stansifer

Mar 11, 2013
    How about $750, and I'll cover shipping.

8. Chadwickw

Chadwickw Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    PM sent

9. Casey Stansifer

Casey Stansifer

Mar 11, 2013
    Hump day bump.

10. Casey Stansifer

Casey Stansifer

Mar 11, 2013
    Sold! Thanks, Chadwickw. Thanks, TalkBass.