1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

David LaBruyere's Got A Solo Album Coming Out!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by markjazzbassist, Dec 21, 2006.

1. If you don't know, Dela is the Touring Bass Player for John Mayer (he also is one his first 2 studio albums). The album is called Farrago Dance Mix and is coming out in early January. You can preorder it and Listen to sound clips. John Mayer is featured on one song. It sounds pretty eclectic and interesting, i've preordered one. Can't Wait. Here's the link to pre-order it.

http://www.awarestore.com/item15992

2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Ten bucks? I'm all over that! Thanks for the heads up, I love LaBruyere's playing. Even before John Mayer I had a album by a singer named Beth Wood that had his playing and it got my attention.

3. ill have to check that out.

4. i just got the album today in the mail. It's really different, but very cool. The bass playing is excellent. Really grooving funky tracks. The track with John Mayer is really cool too.

He layered his bass on a couple of tracks and it sounds awesome. It's not all about the bass, but the bass definately takes a forefront in some of the tracks.

If you haven't got it, GET IT!!

5. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Mine came today too, and for out here that is very fast. Quirky-groovy album, I'm digging it! I'm a fan of Gregoire Maret, and nice to see him here, he seems always to turn up on very hip bassplayers albums.

6. definately. good to hear your digging it.