Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

david meissner

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nino Valenti, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    [​IMG]

I traded my red Valenti Jazz for his Spector NS-2J USA Bolt-On. Deal went great with out any problems!!!!!!
    :bassist:

2. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

thanks again , Nino ...
    still diggin' the Valenti , number one in my bass rotation !

3. murpbrad

murpbrad

Dec 1, 2004
    Abilene, TX
    i just bought a QSC RMX 2450 from Dave. item is exactly as described. he always responded quickly to any messages and questions. he shipped the amp out to me as soon as possible. great guy to do business with. thanks Dave.

4. DaveDeVille

thanks Brad ,
    it was a pleasure doin' business with you ...

5. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Just completed a deal with David on his red Valenti. First and foremost he is a great guy and he was very accomodating. The transaction went off without a hitch and the bass was shipped safe and sound, arrived without issue and in tune.

David, thanks again.

6. DaveDeVille

thanks again , brother Steve !
    enjoy the Valenti in good health .

now i feel all warm ... and fuzzy too . :D

7. David bought a Lakland DJ 4 from and could not have been a more perfect gentleman. Paid promptly and kept me informed all along the way. I missed the bass before he even got it but he contacted me as soon as he received to let me know all was well. I would buy or sell with him in a second if the opportunity presented itself. First class TBer all the way. Thanks again for the good vibes....

Peace,

T

8. DaveDeVille

thanks Tom !! :D

9. I just finished trading basses with David, and I couldn't be happier! The bass I got is beautiful and is almost flawless. He is a fast communicator and very helpful. He's an honest guy to work with - if you're in the mood to trade or want to buy from someone, he's the guy!

Matt Alexander

10. DaveDeVille

thanks Matt !!
    your'e a man of your word ...

the Jazz has finally found a happy home !:cool:

and thanks again for being so understanding about my "boss" ...

11. Oh, dude - I understand about keeping The Boss happy! I've got a great boss, and it doesn't take much to keep her happy, but I know what it's like when she isn't.

Thanks for your words - I'm trying to stay a man of my word. I know it'll take time for my rep here at TB to fully heal, and your words help.