1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

David Romani Myspace

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by otis_thick, Mar 28, 2009.

1. One of my bass influences, David Romani has returned to the music scene. Check out his Myspace site! B4 you say its just disco, remember when these songs were recorded, there was no midi, samplers did not exist, drums machines were rare. These musicians including Luther Vandross had to play in real time for the entire length of that extended 12" version and keep it TIGHT! Enjoy

David played an Alembic Series I and BTW the first available keyboard sampler Fairlite CMI in 1979 fully loaded cost ONE MILLION dollar

:bag:

2. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Dunlop/MXR
    All of those early Change tunes were and still are my jams. David Romani is SICKKK!!! I love his bass lines.

He's one of my bass influences, too, but I didn't know his name until recently. They didn't believe in credits back then. :(