David the Loooper guy needs your + vibes/prayers/good mojo

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by syciprider, Sep 25, 2005.

1. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I checked on my loooper this morning (6 weeks since the order) and Dave told me that his 76 yo Dad was in a car wreck :( and he is personally caring for the old feller.

Then Dave's car was stolen and burned :mad:

Too much bad luck in such a short time :scowl: so let's think happy thoughts for him :D

So those of you who are waiting for your looopers, there's the skinny.

Dave doesn't know I am posting this BTW. But I'll forward him the link later.

Dave, I'm pulling for you. Take as much time as you need with my order. It's just a pedal. My worries are trivial compared to yours.
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Good luck Dave, best wished to you and your family.
  3. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
  4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    David was very polite and friendly and answered many questions when I ordered my Loooper- I hope everything turns out okay for him and his father.
  5. Happy thoughts and vibes your way.
  6. dgboggs

Sep 26, 2005
    Man, thanks guys. I do appreciate this. Sometimes I just wanna throw my hands up, you know.
  7. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Now I feel bad for annoying you over my little box. Hope it gets better for you.
  8. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Sorry about your dad & car. :(
  9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Dave, I have one of your Looopers, and plan on buying another. My last transaction with you showed me that you are a good and honest guy.

You and your Dad are in my thoughts and prayers.