Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

David the Loooper guy needs your + vibes/prayers/good mojo

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by syciprider, Sep 25, 2005.

1. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I checked on my loooper this morning (6 weeks since the order) and Dave told me that his 76 yo Dad was in a car wreck :( and he is personally caring for the old feller.

Then Dave's car was stolen and burned :mad:

Too much bad luck in such a short time :scowl: so let's think happy thoughts for him :D

So those of you who are waiting for your looopers, there's the skinny.

Dave doesn't know I am posting this BTW. But I'll forward him the link later.

Dave, I'm pulling for you. Take as much time as you need with my order. It's just a pedal. My worries are trivial compared to yours.

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Good luck Dave, best wished to you and your family.

3. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    +1

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    David was very polite and friendly and answered many questions when I ordered my Loooper- I hope everything turns out okay for him and his father.

5. Happy thoughts and vibes your way.

6. dgboggs

dgboggs

Sep 26, 2005
    Man, thanks guys. I do appreciate this. Sometimes I just wanna throw my hands up, you know.

7. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    Now I feel bad for annoying you over my little box. Hope it gets better for you.

8. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Sorry about your dad & car. :(

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Dave, I have one of your Looopers, and plan on buying another. My last transaction with you showed me that you are a good and honest guy.

You and your Dad are in my thoughts and prayers.