Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DAYTONA BEACH (and general area) HERE I AM

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Selta, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, in my recent endeavour to further my education, I am now living on Daytona Beach, FL, at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University! I would like to meet alot of the DB area bassist, and if anyone knows where a good shop is aorund here, lemme know. I was driving around the other day and never found one :( not good. Anyway, if you're in the general area, and wanna hang out or anything, give my cell a call:
    814-241-4917. I don't know my dorm number, but once I figure it out I'll change it on this post, that way no one's calling long distance.
    Take care all!
    Ray

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Good shop? I-4 West to Orlando, take the 436 exit, go east about 3-4 miles, you'll cross over 17-92, 2nd traffic light is Oxford Rd. turn right, on the left, just before the first traffic light is a small shopping center, right in the center.

(for a hint, see my sig file below! ;) )

....oh, and you shouldn't post phone numbers on the forum! :eek:

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Eh, I don't mind posting my number, I trust most everyone here, and if someone ends up bugging me or whatever, that's when I just call Verizon and tell them to block them, easy enough.

Yeah, I heard about B.C., just didn't know I was this close to it! hehe. Hopefully in the upcoming weeks, once I get settled in and an amp from James I'll drop by and who knows what. :) Have some G&Ls ready, that's all I wanna say.
    Ray