1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DB 750

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by nitroman187, Sep 4, 2008.

1. nitroman187

nitroman187

Mar 14, 2007
    Delaware
    I just bought a Aguilar Db750 and was wondering if it should take 46-60 seconds to come on? Sounds wonderful, but not sure if the delay is normal..

2. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Mine only takes about 10-15 seconds but as long as it turns on your good to go. It is a self diagnostic test. Congrats and welcome to the club

3. Sorry I didn't warn you about that man. It is a factory safety check of all the circuits and all DB750's do it. Check the Aguilar website and you'll find it listed as a feature with the amp description. I hope your enjoying that amp:)

4. nitroman187

nitroman187

Mar 14, 2007
    Delaware
    thanks guys!!! Just making sure this is some what normal. It does wonders with my 6 10's so tone wise it will be around for awhile....

5. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    As good as that is for the health of the amp it worries me on a gig... My surge protector got unplugged at rehearsal in the middle of a song and I couldn't get back on for 45 seconds. I better tape the plug to the wall socket!