1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DB Reviews RnR Fantasy Camp 2010, I'm having fun with this

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by DoggBisket, Nov 9, 2010.

1. DoggBisket

DoggBisket

May 3, 2009
    Minnesota
    I've done 2 reviews on YouTube of this show and it has been a scream because Ben Roznek (Roznek) who was the bass player for Firecracker Institute (The Kip Winger) band chimed in the comment sections that he thought my reviews were hilarious (and they are BTW LOL)

In my first review I really bagged on Kieron Elliot "the Kilted One" (Keezo74) vocalist for Proton Saints who did Come On Feel the Noise. I think we have since mended fences but his first comment floored me and had me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.

Heather Sucks..........On Guitar, DB Reviews RocknRoll Fantasy Camp Episodes 1 & 2

2. DoggBisket

DoggBisket

May 3, 2009
    Minnesota
    I've gotten a lot of feed back from the people on the show. My review of the final episode will be out in a couple of days.

3. DoggBisket

DoggBisket

May 3, 2009
    Minnesota
    My review of the season finale

Ace Frehely is the Weak Link, DB Reviews "VH1 Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp" Season Finale