Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DB750 on the way!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by thehurlatron, Jan 3, 2005.

1. I just ordered a Aguilar DB750 this morning from bass central!!! I'm very excited. That's all. :hyper:

Now if I could just talk my wife into letting me get a 412 or 212. :rollno:

2. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    very cool. no need to buy laxatives any more, rest assured.

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Congrats!!! If you don't mind, post a report when you've had the opportunity to gig with it a bit and have spent some good quality time on it. . . I'm still thinking about my 20 minutes I spent in the store with it. It was a beautful 20 minutes! :crying:

Just out of curiosity, what kind of basses/cabs will you use with it, and for what type of music?

Thanks. . . . . . . . .

4. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Lucky man! congrats :)

5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    that's the tube pre/solid state power model isn't it? if so, I too am eager to hear your review of it.

6. Warwick Thumb 5, Musicman Sterling(4) and a Fender Jazz(4) are the basses. Cabs will vary from gig to gig, but consist of Ampeg BXT210M(self monitor), Euphonic Audio VL-210,
    Ampeg SVT15E, and the allmighty Ampeg SVT810E(allthough this seems like the best cab to use it with, it's the least likley to get any use)
    I play in a Christian Band that does alot of praise and worship stuff, and some originals, but we ALWAYS put a great twist to the songs. EX. Slow melodic song=tight flowing reggae groove. Bassically all over the board stlye wise, but no serious metal, to each his/her own, but I personally can find no groove in metal.