1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DB750...what's the going used rate lately? (WTB)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fiveightandten, Apr 30, 2006.

1. And does anyone have any hints on where to look for a used one (other than the TB classifieds, eBay, and poking around gbase and craigslist)?

I have a lead on one for $1500...trying to talk the seller down to $1200. Is that reasonable for one of these right now? We're going into the studio to record in about a month, so ideally i'd like to pick one up by then. I haven't seen all that many on the 'bay lately.

-Nick

2. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    I think that's about the going rate for them, and maybe even a bit low. Jump on it!

edit - post 1800!

3. I piad $1500.00 for mine used about 8 weeks ago. Seems like a fair price.

4. Buy it!! There are a few people here who would buy it for that I am sure...$1500 is what I have seen the last few go for and is definitely more than fair! I have bought 3 of them new and the least I paid was right at $2000 for the last one....I have no regrets, I love mine...Good Luck!

Peace,

T

5. I bought and sold mine for around 1500, if you have money buy it! It won't dissappoint you!

-Vince

6. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yeah...$1500 is a good price. And anything you can get below that is a steal.

7. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
  8. Thanks for the replies everyone. Good to know i'm in the right ballpark. Hopefully i'll be able to procure one of these sooner than later. I'd love to use it on the recording we're doing in a few weeks.

And brothernewt...thanks for the link! That's a ncie deal if you ask me. I sent the seller an email, haven't heard back yet.

-Nick

9. ptidwell

ptidwell Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Owner LoPHAT Cabinets
    Bought one three weeks ago mint less than one year old 1500.

10. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    I got mine for $970, but that was a total fluke :bag:

11. You again...enough about that! ;)

Seriously though, that is a fantastic deal...good thing it works!

-Nick