1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DB750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Neil, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

I just took delivery of this head on June 5th 2009 (I am the original owner) and it's lived in a rack bag ever since. I’ve only used it on a few gigs. I can't say it's new...but it looks brand new! This bad boy has no dings, dents or scratches of any kind. There are also no mechanic issues of any kind either. The head comes with the original factory docs. I would prefer local pickup however I would be willing to ship to the lower 48 if necessary. If shipped I will ship it in its original shipping carton and packing materials….via UPS ground and insured. $1,575 (plus actual shipping charges) gets you this incredibly powerful amp with all the headroom in the world.

If you're seriously interested and would like to see more pics just let me know and I'll be more than happy to e-mail them to you. You'll see from the additional pics that the amp is in pristine condition. Absolute mint!

Yes you can find 750's on TalkBass selling for less money...but none will be in better mechanical or cosmetic condition than this one.

I'm not interested in any trades please.

By the way, I realize I don't have any sales yet on TalkBass...but feel free to check me out on e-Bay where I have 43 100% positive feedback. You can find me as funkybassdude.

Attached Files:

2. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Nice amp. Mine is mint and freshly retubed. I am having trouble selling for 1375 shipped. This is an expensive amp folks. If people can sell other amps at just 100-200 off new prices then this is a great price for a great amp that sells at the cheapest for 2100! No I am not jaded, but fair is fair for amp pricing! :)

3. Probably the best amp I've ever played.

4. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    Actually, I picked up my GBE 1200 from Neil a while back and neglected to leave feedbak - so here's a "Neil's a great guy to do business with, but I suck at leaving feedback" bump!

5. spencer

spencer Guest

Feb 22, 2006
    It sucks these have such bad resale. It's not that it's bad but most people don't have 1300 to spend on an amp much Less 2100 anyways I'm offering up 1300 shipped

6. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Hi Spencer. Thanks for your offer. While I don't need to unload my 750 in a hurry I would be willing to split the difference for you or anyone else that's interested in a mint condition, 5 month old 750. That equates to $1,437 plus the actual cost of shipping. That's a savings of $138 which is a big help in these hard economic times. Lemme know.

7. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

AMP IS SOLD !!!

8. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

AMP IS SOLD !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.