Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

dcr

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by dcr, Dec 9, 2004.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Thread for me.

Thanks!

dcr

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Bought a preamp from Doug. Good communication, item packaged well and shipped quickly. thumbs up

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    bought an EQ pedal from dcr. nice price, great communication, prompt responses and fast shipping. thanks!

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I purchased an Avatar SB112 from dcr that arrived today. He's probably been the most communicative seller I've ever dealt with, and I purchase a lot of things online. He updated me every step of the way, was courteous and responsive, and shipped fast and packed the cab very well, and it arrived in perfect working order.

A great transaction- I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again at all.

5. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I bought an Eden cab from Doug. Great communication, great gear, great price - great guy to deal with. Shipped quickly and well packaged.

6. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Great Deal on some knobs. Didn't even make me work...he buckled under immediately. A great trait in a seller. Very commendable.
    stuff arrived Nicely packaged, and as described.
    You cant beat that.
    Thanks DCR

7. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Bought an Eden cab from Doug, met him face to face and he was a great guy to deal with, he went out of his way to meet me.

Highly recommended.

8. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    DCR bought my Jack Casady Epiphone...nice guy to talk too, paid promtly, and the deal went real well from my end.
    And, he's a rocket scientist;)

Enjoy the bass Doug!

thx-chef

9. Doug's friend bought my QSC RMX 850. Both were great to deal with. Very prompt response to PM's and quick in shipping the money order. Id buy and and sell with them without worry. Highly recommended.

Dave

10. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Doug bought some strings from me. Very cool cat. Would deal with anytime!!!