Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

dead transmission gear sale:( Mesa, Avatar+more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by xbradx, Jun 12, 2005.

1. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    hello all,

the transmission in my civic just died so i have to sell some gear to pay the bill.

Mesa/Boogie M-pulse600:
    bought used at GC less than a year ago. been gigged alot, but is in great shape and is the second best sounding amp i've ever owned(1st being an old ampeg svtII). this amp has served me very well, and is hard to let it go. :(
    ***Sold/Traded***

bought just a couple of weeks ago from a fellow TB'er here in Lafayette as a cab for leaving at home while my ampeg 4/10HLN goes out to gigs and practice. 700 watts@8ohms, like new. it was well taken care of by the previous owner and only used a few times by myself at low volumes the last couple of weeks.
    ***SOLD***

Dimarzio UltraJazz pickup set:
    bought new about a week ago and installed for just one day and then removed. liked them more than the ModelJ's i had in the SX before them, but guess i just prefer single coils over the humbuckers.
    $75 shipped or trade for a set of Duncan Quarter Pound Jazz's
    ***SOLD***

i'll try to get pics up later on tonight.

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    pm sent. Interested in the mesa

3. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    you've got an email...

4. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    here's pics of the avatar cab...

5. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    I'm interested in the Ultra-Js, but I'll have to see how I am financially.

6. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    no need for this,Honda tranny is very easy to find used in good condition includind the JDM one,am a racing guy too,have a Honda Prelude with NOS :D

7. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    email sent your way

8. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    email replied to...

9. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    xbx check your email asap, payment notice should be there, let me know, thanks ernie.

10. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    i edited the initial post to reflect this, but just in case...
    i've received some really good trade offers but, unfortunately, not for the right kind of gear. at least temporarily, if i can sell the mesa, i have the preamp situation covered and will be in need of a good power amp(at least around the 400-600 watt range). or a good, and cheaper, head like the Kustom Groove Bass, or an older model GK 800rb head(used to use the 400 model "back in the day").
    thanks!

11. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    PM replied to...

12. N*Joy

N*Joy

Nov 30, 2002
    Birmingham, UK
    Keep the gear and catch the bus! (then scab a lift off the guitarist for gigs)

13. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    it'd be kinda hard to deliver pizzas taking the bus, lol. it would save on gas money though.

14. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    one more bump before i put the Ultra-jazz's on the 'Bay....

15. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    The'bay? No, wait! :D Do you still have the box, papers, etc. for the Ultra Js? All I need to complete this bass I've been building is a set of jazz pups, so I just might take them off your hands. :smug:

16. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    yup, still have everything for the Ultra's.

17. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Arg, this is tearing me apart.... to buy or not to buy...

That is the question.

EDIT: They're black, right? I only ask because they're also available in cream.