Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Deadwood is Back!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fo' Shizzle, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Fo' Shizzle

Fo' Shizzle

Aug 28, 2003
    One of the top 5 shows on TV is back...........

Last night's episode was great. Bullock and Swearengen in a 2nd story fight that ends at street level. A guy that gets his buddy killed cause he thought it would "be funny". Starr and Charlie get shot. Bullock's wife and kid show up. Greatness....

I know there are fans out there. Reviews, por favor.

Peace,
    Fo

2. Has the new season started????? Damn I missed it.

I love Deadwood, one of the best shows around.

3. I just couldn't get into that show, don't know why. :confused:

Carnivale is more my speed. :hyper: www.hbo.com/carnivale

Mike ;)

4. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Hey, I'm a big, big "Deadwood' fan. The show was up to its usual high standards last night. I thought that scene was so funny when Calamity Jane was sleeping (wasted) doubled over on the saddle of her horse. A stage coach goes by raising clouds of dust. Calamity sits bolt up, mutters something incoherent, then flops right back down on her horse!

Looks like this season will have all the conflict, controversy and consternation of the last.

One question--why did the sheriff let that the one guy off who convinced Bummer John to wear his coat and thus tricked the bar tender into killing him? Doesn't that make the kid an accessory to murder? He knew that switcheroo would get Bummer John shot.