1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dealer presence

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by Morning Beer, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Oct 2, 2009
    Cleveland
    Gotta say I love my Wicks, they have replaced all my former main players. That said, I would like to see more in stores and online. I know things gotta a bit screwy with changing distributors. It seems there is a real lack of presence out in the wild for Wicks. I'm really interested in the pro series but haven't been able to really track to many down except for Ebay and a few lesser known web sites.

Being a lefty there isn't many options out there for us and Warwick really does support us more then any other manufacturer. I really want to get a lefty Star 5, but it really isn't too easy to shop around for it. Also the new amps and cabs are interesting but hard to find.

Any chance of more places becoming dealers?

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Morning Beer,

Thanks for your comments. This is something our new distributor in the US is working on. US Music Corp. has been fantastic, and is really making an impact. We are expanding the dealer network...and in time we will have many more places for you to find what you're looking for. In the mean time, you can always contact US Music to track down something you're interested in, or call/email the NY Custom Shop directly. Be sure to know, we are working on this!! Thanks again for your feedback! Please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Here is the distributor info:

Jay Marino
    US Music Corp
    Jay.marino@usmusiccorp.com
    (800)877-6863 Ext. 5288

And here is the NY Custom Shop info:

Warwick / Framus Custom Shop Showroom:
    76-80 East, 7th Street
    New York, NY 10003
    Tel 1 (0) 212.777.6990
    Fax 1 (0) 212.777.6994
    E-Mail: c.kunitz@warwick.de

3. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Oct 2, 2009
    Cleveland
    Good to hear!
    Thanks

4. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Oct 2, 2009
    Cleveland
    I just wanted to give an update. I have been in contact with Jay. He is great and quick to respond. Overall I'm impressed.

I have to admit I was quite worried with Warwick going with USM after some terrible experience with some shoddy Eden stuff and the absence of any CS years ago. It seems they have really upped their game.

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Thanks for your update and feedback Morning Beer! Your comments have echoed others recently, and Jay has really done an amazing job at turning things around at USM. He is quick to respond, and really knows his job. Its great to hear it from our customers...thanks again!