Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dean Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Saetia, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I have been looking at this bass for awhile and would like to know what you guys out there have to say about. I've been looking at a Dean Rhapsody, semi-hollow, 4 string, fretless w/dual cats eye f-holes. Ive heard that they sound and play really nice, its reletivly cheap, and sounds like something i would like to add to my collection, but the thing is I have never seen one other then a magazine, nowhere around me(southern Wi) has one that I can go in and test. So has anyone out there played one or maybe have one??? your feed back would be greatly appreciated(sp?)
    thanks
    peace
    -Ben

2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Don't know about the Rhapsody fretless (BTW that very model is on sale for REALLY cheap at www.musiciansfriend.com ).

However, based on my ownership experience with a Korean built 1999 Dean Edge 5 fretless I'd buy Dean again. My Edge has been nothing but a pleasure to own, play, record, and polish.

3. FingerThePick

FingerThePick

May 24, 2002
    Memphis TN
    I love my Rhapsody 12string
    nothin but good coments for dean I'm thinkin of gettin an Edge Q4/bart