1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dean Berlin reissued?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Paul New, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Just saw this clip:

Anybody know details? When will it be available, price, woods, etc..?

2. he really knows how to plug that instrument.

3. Yes, he does, and i`m sure he makes a shekel or two from them. it`s the perfect instrument for what i want to do right now though, and you don`t see them used very often.

4. notdavey

notdavey

Nov 2, 2006
    Seattle WA
  5. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I played the old Jeff Berlin model, and it was a great bass! It was one of the easiest playing basses I have ever played. Even a slacker like me was lightening fast playing that bass.

6. notdavey

notdavey

Nov 2, 2006
    Seattle WA
    From the man himself (through Myspace.com):
    Even the Dean people are miffed that the builders are taking so long to get the bass built correctly. Once it is finished and up to specks, I will announce this on My Space.
    Many thanks for thinking of my guitar,
    Best,
    Jeff

7. mcdonap

mcdonap

Sep 25, 2001
    Wow, this is good news!
    The Dean JB bass is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what these new ones will be like.

Pat

8. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Jeff's signature bass is a winner. Lots of high midrange, particularly suited for insanely low action, tiny thin neck. I have the old Peavey made in USA version and I like it, though I hate the strings I have on it - gotta change those....

9. mark beem

mark beem Wait, how does this song start again?? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Alabama, USA
    I remember playing one of the old (Dean) models and really liking it. I didn't have the disposable cash at the time to snag it or I would have

10. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    this is the email response I recieved from brad @dean after I asked if this is true , sent him the you tube video