1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dean EABFL - Electric Acoustic Bass, Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RedsFan75, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    What can I say, just don't play it much anymore, and my apartment is too small for too many things taking up space. I take up enough on my own. :)

Here's a couple quick shots..
    DeanFretless. cincigtg03_3.

I've just strung it with a new set of TI acousticores, and I'll include the set of LaBella Tapewounds I had on before with it. I've got a Dean Gig bag for it, and a nifty thin leather strap. It has had a strap pin installed in the heel of the neck. Perfect for those campfire nights, or just to play around with out an amp, although the tone of it plugged in can be a pleasant treat!

$175.00 - OBO + I'd be willing to halve shipping with you. If you're semi-local and want to try it out, I'd be glad to drive a bit and meet up with you.

2. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Doesn't take long to move several pages back!!

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Trades?

4. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    I might be open to 'em....

What'cha got in mind?

5. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    currently on hold

6. marcwcarroll

marcwcarroll

Dec 7, 2009
    Durham, NC
    sold?

7. RedsFan75

RedsFan75

Apr 26, 2007
    Cincinnati
    It's currently on hold, the guy is supposed to pick it up this Saturday. If it were to fall through I'll notify the thread, and if it completes I'll close the thread.

Thanks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.