1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dean Edge 6.....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by chaoslord, Mar 16, 2001.

1. I have a Dean Edge 6 string in Excelent condition for sale. It is Transparent Blue, EMG-HZ pickups, it has been well cared for, currently stryng with D'Addarrio EXL170-6 strings. I have added Schaller Strap locks to the bass, also one of the original tuners broke and was replaced with a tuner I had lying around, which required no modification but the bass at the moment has a chrome A string tuner while all the rest are black. Replacing this would not be a big deal, I'm just not in an image type of band so I didn't feel it necesary to do so.

The retail on this bass is $500 most places (I have seen it once for $450). I am looking for $400 or best offer plus $20 shipping anywhere in the US.

My email is chaoslord99@hotmail.com

2. I got a replacment black tuner for the bass yesterday which is now on there and it looks right again. Just figured I'd mention it incase anyone cares.