Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dean Edge Pro 4 $425!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rickreyn, Apr 24, 2005.

1. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Selling a brand new Dean Edge Pro 4 with list price of $874.00. This bass, purchased last week from the Dean store in Clearwater, Florida, has two inconsequential minor finish flaws and thus the once-in-a-life time price. I purchased two basses for my son to try out and this one was a close second. We made up our mind we would not keep both because his money is involved. The first flaw is on the E string side of the neck above the third fret is clear coated over, smooth and is only slightly noticeable to touch (very slight depression). This is not noticeable while playing, as you can see in the photo from the top. The other is a reddish fleck underneath the clear coat on the left side of the bridge. This is purely cosmetic. This neck-through bass has a beautiful quilt maple top with pro features including a brass nut, gold hardware, rock-solid Badass Bass II bridge and Grover tuners. It also comes with a versatile active three-band EQ and high quality Dean humbucking soapbars. Plastic is still on the back cover and on tuners. Check out the website for photos and http://www.deanguitars.com/edge_pro.htm for specs. If the bass is sold without the case, the bass will be packed in a guitar box within another box with plenty of bubble wrap, etc. (using the box and packaging from my new 55-02). This is a great deal for a near perfect bass. We are essentially bringing the Dean factory second store to you! $375 w/o case. $425 with new soft Dean case. Pricing is firm and set to sell. Shipping is a flat $20.00.

2. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    Now this deal really is too good!