1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dean Edge Pro 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hamdinger, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    Hi everyone.

I am selling my Dean Edge Pro 4, $275 shipped (to the 48 CONUS), OBO. It's a 34" scale active electronics bass with the following components: Flame Maple Top, Basswood Body, Badass Bass II Bridge, Maple-Walnut Neck-Thru, Rosewood Fingerboard, Grover Tuners, 2 Dean / 3-Band Active EQ Pickups. Made in Korea. I believe that it's a '06.

I'll throw in the soft gig bag that it came with.

It's not been gigged and was setup last year and hasn't seen much action since I purchased my new bass. I'm hoping that selling this will get me closer to some other new gear to go with it.

I've included several pictures below. There's only two blemishes on the bass: a small chip at the bottom of the bass, and a bit of white paint that somehow made it's way onto the bass.

I'm happy to answer any questions in the thread or over PM. PM me if you are interested or would like to see more pictures. I'll be happy to provide what I can. If you are local to the Milwaukee area, I'll certainly do in person.

Payment preferred by paypal. I can ship insured and with buyer signature required. Can be done either through UPS or FedEx ground.

Pictures ahoy:

4d9Zm.jpg
    e9n9r.jpg

UcpSd.jpg
    QKI39.jpg

LZ088.jpg
    sjXEW.jpg

Blemishes:

AFzBw.jpg
    gOuAX.jpg

2. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    bump

3. bass_snake

bass_snake Inactive

Aug 13, 2008
    Stouffville, Ontario
    Nice bass. What's the string spacing like?

Richie

4. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    I've never measured this before so hopefully I'm doing it correctly... please let me know if there's any other measurements you are looking for.

At the top of the bridge, from the center of G to the center of E it is 2 and 1/4 across, so .75 inches between each string.

At the bottom of the nut, from the center of G to the center of E it is 1 and 3/16 across, so ~.39 inches between each string.

5. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    Back from vacation; bass is still available!

6. moe.moe

moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Interested in any trades ?

7. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    Responded over PM. (For anyone else reading the thread, I'll entertain trades, but it's going to be depend on the trade...)

8. Hamdinger

Hamdinger

Jun 5, 2012
    Last bump before the ebay.