1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dean Edge Q6 6-string FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rockstarbassist, Sep 8, 2004.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Great condition Dean Edge Q6 6-string bass in dark purple stain finish. This bass has EXCELLENT feel and touch, along with a great tone for being a "budget" bass. 24 frets, two Dean EMG-licensed humbucker pickups, black hardware. Comes with a new black Levy's Leather deluxe gigbag about 2 months old.

If you're looking for a introductory 6-string or just something as a great backup, this is your bass. Great, comfortable string spacing and a fast neck.

Asking $350 shipped. Only reason I'm selling this bass is I need to free up some extra cash for some upcoming bills- definitely not because of lack of playing! It sees action for easily 50% of our show.

Pictures available upon request, so just email/PM me and I'll shoot you 6-8 of 'em.

-RSB-