Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dean Markley Bass Strings

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by callmebono, Jun 2, 2004.

1. SOLD!

I realize this seems like a dealer or a hoax, but bear with me! I bought 10 packs of bass strings for a 5-string bass, but I never got used to the fiver. Hence, I am now left with 8 packs of unopened, perfectly good bass strings!

They are Dean Markley Nickelsteel Bass strings
    ML-5 - 2604B

$15 a pack, or all 8 packs for $100 (price is firm and does not include actual shipping - which I can tell you based on what method you want and where you live). I take Paypal and have good ebay history. I can also provide some references or whatever info, if you need.

I've actually considered just using 4 of the 5 strings and throwing away the low B, but I figure someone out there must have a better use than that!

2. level_1

level_1

Apr 18, 2004
    Central CA
    Are these long scale? Does anyone know if they will fit a 35" scale bass? I couldn't find the length even on DM's website but for that price I am interested.

3. I emailed the guys at DM and hopefully I'll get an answer for you soon. Anyone else know?

4. Bump. No word from DM on length of strings yet...