Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dean Tradition S Acoustic Guitar, cheap

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by silky smoove, Mar 18, 2005.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    I just picked up a new Ovation Acoustic Electric (guitar, not bass) that I like much more than my Dean Tradition S (guitar, not bass). So, I'm going to try and part ways with this thing.

So, if any of my bass brethren want to take a trip to the dark side and buy a guitar, I'm trying to sell this suprisingly nice acoustic for $120 (shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US states). Here's a webpage to the details about it (the one pictured has a sunburst finish, mine is a natural finish):
    http://www.deanguitars.com/tradition_s.htm

Here's a pic of mine (the only pic I have):
    [​IMG]

There is a tiny blemish on the side of it that I don't actually have a picture of. Its very small, very un-noticeable, does not effect the playability or tone of the guitar in any way.

This normally sells on Musician's Friend for $239, but you can buy it from me for $120 (includes shipping to the lower 48 US states). Due to the fragile nature of acoustic guitars I'll have UPS package it for me and insure it accordingly, so there is no risk of shipping damage.

Contact me here on talkbass or via email at edge_q5@yahoo.com

2. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    :eyebrow: the strings on that bass are too many and too thin

:smug:

3. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    bumpage...???