Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dean Z tour

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Kenbuntu, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    HEy guys i came acrros this bass nad heard that it sounds good, u think its good? List pros and cons thanks

BTW heres the link to it: http://www.deanguitars.com/z_tour_bass.htm(btw im getting this for 400 Canadian dollars new)

2. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    bump?

3. Jonas.

Jonas.

Jun 2, 2005
    you've asked about buying about 10 different basses in total, can you just ask people in a dedicated thread what is best or just be happy with what you have?

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    T_T dude, what's the rush in getting another bass? There is nothing in common between all the basses you're looking at. Why do you want another bass? And it seems you're changing your mind every few hours. How about waiting a few hours to see if YOU still like it before asking us?

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    How about doing some research on your own before having it fed to you like a baby from us. www.google.com , ever heard of it? Yeah , its taht good. How about typing in ' ****** bass reviews ' www.harmony-central.com has good ones as well.

6. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    yeha i do but seems that every bass i check out has good reviews at hc, but crappy ones here

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Probably because people leave reviews on instinct right after getting the bass before the negatives sink in. Everyone usually goes YAY THIS PWNZ! when they get a new bass.

8. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Make a decision already.

9. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
  10. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    ty, but i think im ognna go for the 374, but i hear i should get new strings??REcomend any?

11. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Check out the strings forum or find a copy of the Dec. 04 issue of Bass Player.

12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow, guys. how about not being so snappy? hmm? :hyper: yay for calm!

13. TheNerdBass

TheNerdBass

Jun 30, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    I see that he likes odd shapes... the BC Rich, then this.

14. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    Hey anyone know any basses that are as good as a yamaha RBX 374 that are cheaper or a little bit more? because for the stuf that it packs i cant find anything like it for less

15. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

All the more reason for him to come here and ask for our opinions of the bass.:rolleyes:

Face it, 90% of the reviews at Harmony Central suck.

16. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    well, what are you looking for in an instrument?

17. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    yeha?