1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DeArmond Pilot Plus (Guild) 4 String- $150!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JimFog, Oct 7, 2002.

1. JimFog

JimFog Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2000
    Phila, Pa
    DeArmond Pilot Plus 4 string bass....this was their reissue of the Guild Pilot. REALLY nice instrument, especially for the $$$. Blue finish, Active PJ pickups, with Volume/Tone/Blend/Bass/Treble/Mid (cut and boost) controls, so it's very versatile. Jazz style silky neck.RW finger board..setup well,...low, with no buzzing, nice solid straight neck...great intonation and playability. Definitely gig-worthy (I've used it live a few times...sounds great). Couple small scratches down by the controls, otherwise in almost new condtion. Comes with a gig bag (decent).Don't let the price fool you, I got it when the chains where blowing these out, and picked it over some pretty heady competion. You'll dig it! $150, INCLUDING shipping in the US. PayPal, USPS money order, or check (If I know you), accepted. Thanks!