1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dearmond Starfire - Darkstarred

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by TaySte_2000, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I've had this for a few years now and overall I've had 3 Starfires, this was the first one I got and has remained the best one, it just has a really nice feel and once I changed the stock pickups to Darkstar the bass became insanely good, there is a slight gap round one of the darkstars as my tech managed to get the action really low but if you add the pickup surrounds to the darkstars they raise up to much and touch the strings (I do have the surrounds though). It is a beautiful bass to play.

uotgi.

2hy8by1.

Obviously it's the one in the centre.

I'm after £650ono for this but open to offers.

I have the official Dearmond Hardcase for it, I will include an Overwater Brown leather strap with strap locks on it, I've also added chrome knobs to it.

So lets see how this goes, I think I'm going to make the mistake of playing it tonight :D

Cheers

2. Amazing bass, any chance of shipping to australia?

3. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Yeah I wouldn't have a problem doing that at all

4. Agh sorry TaySte, will have to give it a miss this time. Good luck selling though!

5. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
  6. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Offers?

7. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Bump for a beautiful bass and a great guy!

8. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    are you kidding me. is the economic situation that bad till the bass is still here?

9. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Apparently so, however I think I've found enough money to keep it so I'm putting it on the effortless sale list, it's still for sale sorta but for full asking price and I'm not doing any bumping or pushing the sale at all as it appears I don't need the money as badly as I once thought ;)

Also listening to Cream albums all weekend has not helped the sale of this bass

10. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    if i was still residing and therefor earning kiwi dollars instead of ringgits right now. this wouldnt have lasted the first 4 days. oh well. i'll start saving and pray its still up here in a few months! ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.