1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Decent Sized Pedal Sell-off

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by donahue, Dec 5, 2018.

1. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Price:
    $25-$150
    20181204_213559.

Selling some pedals that aren't being used. I'm due for a purge and want to thin-out to pay down some bills. Some pedals have boxes some do not. If I have a box for said pedal it will certainly be included but no guarantees ( I have to dig them up)

All prices include shipping lower 48 paypal.

Left-to-right top-to-bottom

Saturnworks 3 channel to 1 pedal (gotta be a better name for it than that lol) Basically its a passive 3 into 1 or vise versa 1 into 3. Each input is controlled by a passive volume pot. The power-in only runs the three leds: White, Blue, Green. Handy pedal for running your signal multiple places or maybe running multiple basses etc. You get the gist. Kinda scratched up, hey I said it was handy, its seen some use.
    $60

EHX Metal Muff: big model with the boost. Basically mint shape. $65 sold

ISP Decimator: Good shape not perfect little wear on the chrome $75

"Swede" HM-2 clone: I say "swede" because its printed on the board. Built by a gentleman on ebay. Quality build. Nice clear-coated plain case. Sounds great. Mint shape. Gotta love those top jacks $80 Sold

DS1 with Monte Allums mod installed by CMATMODS.com: Decided to keep

"Swede" HM-2 clone with blend. I liked the above one so much I had same gentleman build me one with a blend. Works great. Pedal will have a slight pop when engaged if the blend is turned up too high. Not the end of the world. Blend works good. Mint Shape. More top jacks. $100

Proco Rat: 1996 model with LM-308. Built like a tank. In surprisingly good shape for its age, better than most in fact. Sold

MXR Classic Overdrive: Cool white model with glowing knob lines. Keeping for now

BAT Revelation 68. Mark was dragging his feet IMO on another run of these (not sure if he ever even did another run) so he guided me on how to build my own (nice guy). Long story short: Bought a Superbass and a Ritual and put them in the same box. Works awesome. The Superbass tames the out-of-control Ritual in a good way, or use either one on its own. Sad to see this one go, won't be heart-sick if it doesn't sell. Better-than-average shape Might be the only one like it. Even signed by the man. $150

DOD FX40B: graphic eq. This one even still has the battery door. Great shape. $50

Submarine: Real one. This one is my backup. The main one hasn't broke yet. I don't think I need a back-up. Good shape $150 sold

MXR KFK 10 band eq: great pedal good eq range. Comes with orginal 18v power supply. Pretty Mint sold

One Control Mesquite Blender: mint shape, great pedal $110 sold

Empty BAT Ritual case. Still has jacks, power and battery plug. I've said it once and I'll say it again, top jacks! $25

PM on all transactions please. If a price is funky, send a PM, maybe we can make a deal. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    40Hz and PullThePlug like this.
  2. PullThePlug

PullThePlug

Jan 8, 2014
    Sacramento
    Bump and attention for the ISP Decimator - gigging musicians will find this as essential as a Tuner or HPF pedal. I love mine and makes the FOH very happy.

blip and donahue like this.
  3. trebbihm

trebbihm

Dec 7, 2014
    Inland Empire
    So much on there that I’ve been looking for. Why’d you have to list in December? Just plain cruel, Dude.

4. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Blender sold. Plenty more, make an offer if you are interested in anything.

5. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Submarine Sold. Still some treasures left.

6. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Metal Muff Sold

7. How would you describe the difference between the HM-2s with or without blend? Besides, pop, that is. Does the blend make it more bass friendly? And is the clone true to the original tone of the HM-2?

8. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Blend makes it much more bass friendly. I find the standard HM-2 unusable on bass and with blend it's much better. These are built off of "swede" boards/kits so I assume they are exact replicas, however I'm not savvy enough to be able to tell by looking. I'll post a gut shot later today.

kleinenenten likes this.
  9. No need for gut shots. I couldn’t tell either! I was just meaning tonewise. I have some original HM-2s, as well as cheap and boutique clones, and nothing quite nails the original HM-2. Of course, the cheap ones likely had to not acknowledge the “clone” and changed a component here or there since they were sold simultaneously and were competition, and the boutique ones all tried to “improve” the design. The Swede, to my knowledge, is the first true clone (minus true bypass) that is readily available and not from a high priced boutique builder.

donahue likes this.
  10. donahue

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Price drops