1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Decent stand?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by NickQ, Jun 8, 2007.

1. NickQ

NickQ

Sep 4, 2006
    Banbury, UK
    hi,

Bit boring I know but does anyone have any recommendations for a decent electric bass stand?

I have a Spector 4 string and a StingRay fretless. The StingRay is fine cos the jack is on the front face but with the Spector I have to fiddle around on stage and use an angle jack cos the output jack is on the edge and the lead jack always rests where the arm of the stand is!

I am right cheesed off with trying to balance this bass on the stand. I've tried hanging stands but they dont seem sturdy enough to take the weight and besides, I dont like to hang my basses from the neck.

Any thoughts anyone??

Cheers,

Nick

:help:

2. Hi, Nick

Warwoick Rockstand:

ryhmkuva.jpg

Just my 0,02€
    Sam

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021