1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Decided to buy a cd today.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by freeslicefattyj, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Well it's been months since I had enough money to spend on a cd (rent for the upcoming semester has my financial freedom tied down pretty well) but today I walked into Borders and decided I was going to purchase a cd. The last time I went to buy a cd I remember having about 10 to pick between. Today I couldn't find anything I wanted, it was depressing. The thought of not being able to find a cd I wanted to buy came as a bit of a shock but I knew if I looked hard enough I would find something. Walking down the jazz aisle I noticed Soul Circus. It was $10 and I always wanted one of Mr. Wooten's albums so I picked that instead of Van Halen's Greatest Hits. I listened to it on the way home and I thought it was absolutely incredible. Experiencing it makes me feel like more of a man. One of the better $10 purchases I've made. Not really a thread, but I knew I had to throw something on TB about it.

:hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: