Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Decided to buy a cd today.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by freeslicefattyj, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Well it's been months since I had enough money to spend on a cd (rent for the upcoming semester has my financial freedom tied down pretty well) but today I walked into Borders and decided I was going to purchase a cd. The last time I went to buy a cd I remember having about 10 to pick between. Today I couldn't find anything I wanted, it was depressing. The thought of not being able to find a cd I wanted to buy came as a bit of a shock but I knew if I looked hard enough I would find something. Walking down the jazz aisle I noticed Soul Circus. It was $10 and I always wanted one of Mr. Wooten's albums so I picked that instead of Van Halen's Greatest Hits. I listened to it on the way home and I thought it was absolutely incredible. Experiencing it makes me feel like more of a man. One of the better $10 purchases I've made. Not really a thread, but I knew I had to throw something on TB about it.

:hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: