1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

decisions decisions decisions

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by remainthesame, Mar 5, 2013.

1. remainthesame

remainthesame

Sep 24, 2008
    Okay so Im getting my tax return here pretty soon. i want to add to my rig and im trying to figure out what i want. i realize this is all opinion and its all up to me but i am curious. what would you do if you were me? just so you know i am currently running with a gallien krueger 1001 rb and a neo 410 cab
    heres a list of the options im considering

option 1: sell current 410 cabinet and get an ampeg 610 hlf
    option 2: keep current cabinet and add a gallien 115
    option 3: keep current cabinet and add a second gallien 410
    option 4: realize that my rig is already sufficient, admit that i just have a case of g.a.s. and buy a big bag of weed

again i realize its all up to me and my preferences, i just want to hear from you guys. what would you do? you dont have to agree with any of my options but i know that im most likely going to do one of those four things.

2. 4,3,1,2.

3. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Bethel CT
    add another 410

4. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Las Vegas, Nv
    I owned a GK Neo 410 and sold it to get a SVT410hlf,,,,, wished I would have not done that and kept the Neo 410.

I also owned the Neo 115 with my Neo 410,,,,, what I should have done was paired my Neo 410 up with another Neo 410.

My advice,,,, get another Neo 410 and the bag of weed.

Cheers
    Davyo