SOLD Decoboom pickguard for Fender Mustang PJ(Streamline black with engraved white border)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by AMJBASS, Jul 9, 2019.

1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price:
    Here for sale is an absolutely fantastic looking custom Decoboom pickguard made to fit a Fender Mustang PJ bass. As far as I know, there is only one of these out there, so its pretty unique! Its made in the Decoboom "Streamline" design. Black 3 ply with engraved border. It fits the Mustang PJ screw hole pattern perfectly and is a direct drop in. Guard is in great condition, as I have only had it on for a couple of weeks. The ONLY reason I am selling this, is that I had Decoboom make me another one of these in another material and it just came in. This one is available for sale for only $39 US shipped! Paypal is the word, PM me if interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    This pickguard makes me want the bass... just so I have something to put the pickguard on. Very cool looking!

lowdownthump and AMJBASS like this.
  3. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Price drop to $39 shipped. This is a silly good deal for one of these. They are not cheap, and completely unique!

lowdownthump likes this.
  4. bcbckr

bcbckr Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2019
    Calgary Canada
    PM’d you.

5. lowdownthump

lowdownthump

Jul 17, 2004
    That looks amazing !!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021