Deep down under...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AllodoX, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay

Seeing the tread title and your name, i expected somekind of perverted joke, but I guessI was wrong.

Funny as hell on pogosticks though,

2. olps

Nov 12, 2001
    Is that an actual, unchanged photo? Why would Bush be giving the devil horns? Great, hilarious pic!
  3. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    hint(s): the color of his tie...where he's from...Bevo! :p
  4. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

i seriously think that man is getting stupider as the days go by.

"fool me once.......shame fool me you're not gonna be able to do it again!"

5. Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas

well not really.:confused:

:D :D :D :D
  6. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    OOOOOH, that is good! Good ol' George Dubbya...whooh! Do ya think he was meaning to sign "I love you" in sign language?
  7. I thought this may have been a thread about australia but alas no!. :rolleyes:

Still about an idiot though!

8. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    I can imagine how it happened...

It's the middle of a tense speech. Bush is addressing the issue of the invasion, fielding questions from journalists intentionally trying to trip him up, and trying to remember how to pronounce "nuclear".

Then, all of the sudden, a lone metalhead jumps up, and with a cry of "Slayer!!", leaps from the room.

The stunned crowd turns to look. However, as they turn back, they see a jubilant Bush, happy to find one of this own. As he sees the reaction of the assembly, he quickly drops two-finger salute, clears his throat, and continues on...
  9. The hand sign along with his facial expression.... almost looks like Dana Carvey doing an impersonation on SNL.
  10. John Bufo

John Bufo

Jan 14, 2002
    Salem, NH
    That is a goofy looking picture. I guess that hand symbol, besides being the devil horns, is also that of the Texas Longhorns.
  11. A friend of mine who's from Oklahoma, and thus detests Texans (I hope you can forgive him), once told me a wonderful story about how Texas A&M kidnapped Bevo the week before the annual UT/A&M football game, and slaughtered and carved and rendered him. They had the resulting steaks shipped to the athletic director's office at UT.
  12. At last, proof that the government was behind the Anthrax attacks!!:D

Rock on
  13. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I don't why.. but that picture has been making me laugh for a good 5 minutes.... Poor poor guy.. he should have stayed home when he was running for president
  14. ..he should've just stayed home... :rolleyes:

15. I knew he was a satanist :rolleyes:
  16. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    Now only if he will crap on stage and like. wear a jockstrap and shave his head!
    haha... but it would still be funny

G.W. Bush and the Congressmen!
    and then..
    G.W. Bush and the republicans

...if he did that.. he would die of a cocain od in 2003... =X
  17. Well.. he did have Ozzy Osbourne over for dinner.. so my guess is it went like this :

press guy : " Mr. Bush, now that Saddam Hussein agrees to let in weapons-inspectors, what are your plans ? "

George : " well.. first i'm gonna snag some doobies, invite Ozzy over and then... ROCK AND ROLL !!!!! woohoo !! "

press guy : " cool, count me in dude ! :D "
  18. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

so i am not the only one who thought so!