Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DEF LEPPARD FRIDAY!!!! YIPPIE!! 5TH ROW!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Selta, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, about a week ago, my friend, Emily, had tickets to go see Def Lep this friday, along with a few friends. Well, one of the friends backed out, work or something, so in place of them, I GET TO GO! yippie! This is the third concert in August for me, Ozzfest (bleah, real disappointment), IRON MAIDEN!! I had 4th row tickets to that, and words cannot explain how awesome it was! And last but certainly not least, Def Lep, this friday! I'm so excited. Has anyone else seen these guys on tour recently? Hope they sound as good as they did two years ago! (those were lawn tickets though). Anyway, I just thought I'd let ya'll know how lucky I am. hehe. Life is grand when you get to see a few great bands all in the manner of three weeks! So, go me. I'll post here once I get home, tellin' you guys how it went. Until then,

_RaY_:hyper::hyper::hyper: :hyper::hyper:

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Bringing on the HeartBreak was such a great tune! I though Savage was the coolest back then.

"Pyromania" was about the last metal/hair band album I bought before jumping to alt stuff. I need to get a copy of High and Dry & Pyromania again :bassist:

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Well, the concert was WILD and V-E-R-Y awesome!!! These guys kick much more ass live! They played a fair mix of old and new songs, it was wonderful. I got an awesome new shirt and poster, though I've no place for the poster :D. I'm extremely glad I got to go, and reccomend you go if you have the chance! I'll go again when they come back around!!!

_RaY_