DEFELDUS - checking in with my buds at TB :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Sep 10, 2005.

1. hey guys, been a loooooong while! had a few people ask about me and such so i thought i'd take the time to stop by and let you all know where i been.

well, first of all, college is a blast :D, and its been keeping me damn busy. i was a music education major my freshman year and loved it, but there is no bass professor here at my school so my only option was to switch to classical guitar, no thanks. so here i am a year later as a journalism major, which im enjoying a good bit. one interesting thing i noticed however, was that being a music major really sucked the joy of music from me. basically, music felt like it was becoming work and not fun. ever since i switched over to jounalism and stopped worrying so much about music, ive found a renewed passion in it and in playing bass :bassist:

also, havent been really on talkbass because my computer access is pretty limited, between school and work, i dont really have much free time. i do sometimes lurk around here for a while, seeing whats going on etc etc, but havent really felt any urge to post.

in other news, i get to head to the jersey - NYC area for a long weekend (visiting lady friend) this coming weekend, and if anyone has any suggestions for musical hotspots or if any of you guys are playing somewhere lemme know. ill try to check it out while im there.

thats about all, just wanted to let you guys know im not dead and gone =p

long live TB and rock on guys :bassist:
  2. maybe NYC GTG ?

nice to see you here again man :bassist:
  3. Great to hear from you and that things are good.

Keep us postedon how you get on

4. Nice to hear from you!!
    Hope to see you here more often...
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i hate you

come to the g2g
  6. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Holy crap. It's DEFELDUS! :hyper:
  7. HOLY CRAP TB GET TOGETHER! i will do my best to make it!!!

<3 you guys