Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fivestarharbor, Jun 7, 2002.

1. fivestarharbor

Jun 6, 2002
    DEFINATELY go with the stack. I've played gigs (small to medium size) for the past year with an Ampeg BA-115 combo, and it's been hell. Not neccessarily the amp, because it always sounded good. Just the fact that I couldn't add a lot on to it to make it sound better. With a stack you can choose basically any variation of speakers and any amp to power them. Plus, for the most part, stacks sound better at high volumes because the power isn't limited to just a few small speakers. (Well, you can have a stack with a few small speakers, but you understand what I mean.)
  2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Is this the beginning, middle or end of a thread?

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah it sounds like he's answering a question!? :confused:
  4. Pre EB

Pre EB

Mar 15, 2002
    Denton, Tx
    I think he must have hit new thread insted of post reply. Easy to do.
  5. fivestarharbor

Jun 6, 2002
    sorry guys, my computer doesn't let me simply reply to things. its starting to piss me off. from now on ill just put a "Re:" before all of my threads. Yeah, this was a reply to the question "stack or combo?" Sorry for the confusion. Maybe this will actually post a reply this time.
  6. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Why should your computer care? They're two little buttons all the same. PLEASE don't go around replying to threads by creating new threads - even if you put "Re:" in the title. It's a very bad thing and anyone who does it should be spanked!
  7. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    P.S. you're right, that was an actual reply. Yay!