1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Delano JMVC Custom String spacing (set)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Envincibal, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Price:
    These were custom ordered for 18mm spacing, and I would say they would work with 17.5 - 19mm just as well. They are the hum free twin coil version. I had paid a 20% upcharge on these, with a total cost over $300.
    More info can be found here: http://www.bestbassgear.com/jmvc-5-fe.htm
    These are standard size: Standard Sizing
    • Length:
      Neck:3.625"(92mm)
      Bridge:3.75"(95mm)
    • Width:
      Neck:0.73"(18.5mm)
      Bridge:0.73"(18.5mm)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Pic added
    There is some appoxy that will peel off over the magnets under the low B. I added it there because I have a habit of resting my thumb on the low B which then keeps hitting the magnet with an audible click.

DelanoJCMV.

3. sound clips - directly into the PC, no processing on the track, no onboard EQ. There was processing on the master to get the bass and drums to mix nicely

Attached Files:

4. IamJohn

IamJohn Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    Bummer these don't fit in my Warwick Corevette Standard 5. Otherwise I would've made an offer. Bump for good stuff.

5. TTT

6. Up

7. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

PM'd

8. Replied