1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Delano PJ set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Todd on bass, Sep 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Todd on bass

Todd on bass Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Price:
    Tried these on my PJ build for about a year but decided I'm just a SD quarter lb kinda guy.

Delano P/J set: PMVC4 FE/M2 and JMVC4 FE/M2. The logo's are a little wore but that does not affect the performance of the pu's at all.

Not looking for trades and will not separate. $150 shipped CONUS in their original boxes.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks, Todd

Attached Files:

DevinWard369 likes this.
  2. Isotonic

Isotonic

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    Love these. I have a P set and a PJ set. Even, musical, with incredible punch and growl. So far I like them with DR Lo-Riders, Nickle or Steel.

3. Todd on bass

Feb 23, 2010
    Wisconsin
  4. ChronicPyromaniac

ChronicPyromaniac

Jan 25, 2001
    I've been curious about these for a while, but I have the QPs in my bass now. What about these made you decide the QPs are better? Just curious.

superheavyfunk and Isotonic like this.
  5. Isotonic

Isotonic

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    I think the Delanos have more mids, less scooped. When I play my Delano loaded basses friends and audience members say that my bass sounds great and that it is more clearly audible in a 5 piece band mix than any of my other basses.

superheavyfunk likes this.
  6. Todd on bass

Feb 23, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I'm sure someone else could give a better deta
    Thanks Isotonic - I couldn't have said it better myself.

7. ejaggers

ejaggers Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Fort Worth, tx
    Does anyone know if these will fit on a Squier SS Jag? I'm thinking the string spacing is too tight.