1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Delano Sonar?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by ArpeggiFish, Mar 6, 2008.

1. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    Hi,

I was wondering what the control layout of the Sonar 3 was. I saw it on their website, but it didn't specify. Also, if you have used it, how is it?

Thanks

-Arpeggi

2. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    bump

3. grace & groove

grace & groove

Nov 30, 2005
    philly
    Self-Appointed Ambassador to the Dragonfly
    Tip, don't bump until the thread is off the front page or a day has gone by.

I know nothing about the Sonar though so no help here, sorry.

4. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    I thought it was off the front page...maybe I wasn't keen enough. I'll probably email delano

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    best idea, I've not heard any more than it's existence... I'm curious about it as well

6. Human Bass

Human Bass

Aug 26, 2005
    Hey people! Delano has updated its site!! Looks quite cool now. And the Sonar and the oval pups have descriptions!

Here is what they say:

"Scaling new heights in perfecting the tonal capabilities of magnetic pickups, the Delano Sonar bass preamp series is designed for just one purpose: Making a good tone even better.

As an integral part of any active bass guitar, an active EQ has to fulfill countless requirements regarding strength and clarity in tone, power consumption and installation. To meet this challenge perfectly, the time has come for a new onboard preamp: Sonar.
    This smart powerhouse delivers the real thing: rocksteady bottom, cutting midrange and naturally brilliant high end. Whether adapting its tone to match the surrounding acoustics, enhancing versatility or increasing your musical expression, this preamp always feels like a natural extension, preserving all the benefits of passive operation: uncoloured, true and focused sound. Comparing the flat-set sound to bypassed full passive action you´ll detect no difference. Matchless. And with its perfectly matched band-pass filters and separated amplifier stages, adjustments stay predictable at any time without overpowering tone.
    The Delano Sonar onboard preamp is housed in a sealed slim-box, which provides easy, space-saving installation and secure insulation to other electrical components. Its minimal power consumption lets you forget where your battery-box is - make a guess?"

7. ArpeggiFish

ArpeggiFish

Feb 24, 2008
    Yes, but it doesnt say the control layout! I'm so confused!

8. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    I'd like to find out more about this myself. Like in terms of a review or an evaluation.

Anyone? :meh:

MM

9. Mystic Michael

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Anyone at all? :confused:

MM

10. Mystic Michael

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY