1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Delay/ looping pedals with wet/ dry outputs?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by D.A.R.K., Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    Greetings, hard time searching for this so I decided to make a thread for the pedal gurus.
    I have been using an Akai Headrush for looping, primarily because it has a dry out (no loop) and a wet out (loop only). This is perfect as I use a separate amplifier for the loops and to send my drummer a loop- only signal to his monitor (we are a duo and he needs to be able to lock to grooves made on the fly, while I depart and play melodies over top).
    Been looking around for something better since the Akai switches are getting worn out, but can't seem to find anything else with this simple feature.
    Anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?
    Thanks!

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Pigronix Infinity has a "loop only" output, there may or may not be a way to do the rest of what you're talking about.

D.A.R.K. likes this.
  3. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    Thanks, i'll check it out- I do know the Pigtronics pedals are fairly large and expensive though... ugh, yeah close to 500 bucks... separate loop out and clean signal are all I need.
    Just wanted to be clear, since looper can be a confusing term as it's also used for effects loop pedals/ master switch banks.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021