1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

delay-reverb pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by phatbass30, Feb 23, 2008.

1. phatbass30

phatbass30

Dec 24, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Groove is in the heart!!!
    hey guys, i made some research recently about a delay-reverb in one pedal. so far one came out, its boss rv3 and i think its been discontinued already. is there such pedal available now? what brands and models? thanks lot!!!:)

2. Do yourself a favor and snag an RV-3 off eBay, or by some other means. They aren't exactly rare, and really not very expensive, and you'll be glad you did. I love mine.

3. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    Yeah ebay for a RV-3 is a good bet. You'll be looking into multi-effects for someone that does delay + reverb. Because I honestly cannot think of anyone who does one currently...

well there is the AMT Tube hall reverb. But at $330 the RV-3 still seems like a much better option.

Oh and I think George Dennis makes one too, but it is also close to $300 if I remember correctly.