1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Delays That Do An "Analog Swell" Sound Similar To A Line 6 Echo Park?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  2. Marshall Echohead has a similar mode.

3. Nick Kay

Nick Kay

Jul 26, 2007
    Toronto, Ontario
    Well, it's a much larger package, but the Line6 DL4 can do anything that its little brother can do, and quite a bit more, too.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'm not into the DL4 because of its extra size and cost, and I don't need the looping functions since I use a Looperlative (the Echo Park actually has a couple things the DL4 can't do). I'll likely end up getting the Echo Park- I'm mainly worried about the reliability (not the hiss- I use a PP2+).

5. My guitarist uses Echopark and I'm using Echohead. They're both really reliable no-bs pedals as far as we know.

6. Bassmunkee

Bassmunkee Guest

Feb 20, 2008
    South West UK
    I use an Echohead, and you can do all manner of wonderful things with it.
    Give it a go if you can. :D