1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Delta 10 prices.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by biggs1249, Apr 4, 2009.

1. I'm about to get a pair of Delta 10s for a Carvin 210. I saw some threads that said that Avatar had them for around 50 dollars. is that still the case?
    Has anyone gotten one from them recently? they aren't on the website, and dave hasn't gotten back to me yet. The cheapest I've seen them anywhere else is 75 shipped at amazon. Anyone know anywhere cheaper than that?

2. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan
    I just got a couple of carvin 10's off their website for under $50 each. Sound great. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Cheers,
    BT

3. I measured the cabinet and subtracted the width of the plywood. so the internal dimensions are H: 21.5 in. W: 14 in and 16.5 in. back to front. also the cabinet is raised up from the group with these two pieces of plywood. I believe that is called shelved? Is that all you need to know to figure out what speakers I need for it to be "tuned to the enclosure" ? can any of you technical wizards help me out?

4. do you have a link to that? I couldn't find them

5. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan