1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DeltaLite II 2510 T/S for WinISD

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PJaye, Aug 11, 2007.

1. PJaye

PJaye

Feb 2, 2004
    Boston/Worcester
    Hi All,

I recently installed WinISD Pro Alpha and am having trouble entering T/S parameters. At first, I got errors literally, because I entered too few digits after the decimal? I had an older version before and never had any trouble using it with good results.

Can someone hook me up with a copy of their .wdr file so that I can check and compare the two? It seems like there was trouble installing the shareware from the get go, and I know enough about speaker data - something is funky. Thanks in advance.

Paul

2. Mika

Mika Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Here's my .wdr for the DeltaLite II 2510. Just rename the extension back to .wdr from .txt as the post attachment thingy does not accept .wdr. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. chiplexic

chiplexic

Apr 21, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Paul, I mailed you back

4. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    WinISD Pro requires that you enter the T/S data in a specific order. This enables it to calculate certain parameters itself - partly as a way of getting missing data, and partly of a way of checking that you didn't make any errors in the data entry.

The suggested procedure is somewhere in the help file. I have the word document saved on my PC somewhere. If necessary I can post it here, but it's a bit long so it's be better if you could get it from the help file.

5. Mika

Mika Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    The order should be:

- Mms
    - Fs
    - Sd
    - BL
    - Re
    - Qms

After these have been entered the order doesn't matter anymore.

6. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    True. It is also the case that you don't have to write over any of the parameters that it calculates, after you have entered these six.