Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by paniak17, May 30, 2004.

1. anybody? I want to order it tommorow so i need a quick response....

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    be careful- i wasted my money ordering a pickguard for an american deluxe 5 about a year ago- ordered the guard from smartparts- got the wrong guard and sent it back- never heard from them again, they also screwed up an order for stacked knobs for the same bass, total losss, about $75... i would take your existing guard and have someone duplicate it or contact Warmoth, i believe their Deluxe 5 shape is the saem as what you need, but make sure..
    i was told my guard was to be custom cut and got one in a plastic bag from wd-- if your bass is an american deluxe jazz 5, i would not do it, the body is smaller than the standard jazz- good luck!-

3. hmmmmm thanks...with that settled, has anybody ordered off of this place and gotten what they wanted?

4. sorry i have to say this but does anybody know if i can use it and if it will be a good product? I want to order it tommorow so i need a quick response....