1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by paniak17, May 30, 2004.

1. anybody? I want to order it tommorow so i need a quick response....

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    be careful- i wasted my money ordering a pickguard for an american deluxe 5 about a year ago- ordered the guard from smartparts- got the wrong guard and sent it back- never heard from them again, they also screwed up an order for stacked knobs for the same bass, total losss, about $75... i would take your existing guard and have someone duplicate it or contact Warmoth, i believe their Deluxe 5 shape is the saem as what you need, but make sure..
    i was told my guard was to be custom cut and got one in a plastic bag from wd-- if your bass is an american deluxe jazz 5, i would not do it, the body is smaller than the standard jazz- good luck!-

3. hmmmmm thanks...with that settled, has anybody ordered off of this place and gotten what they wanted?

4. sorry i have to say this but does anybody know if i can use it and if it will be a good product? I want to order it tommorow so i need a quick response....