Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Demeter BEQP-1 Onboard Bass Preamp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by andysvec, Mar 18, 2005.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I had this professionally installed in my modulus Q5 a few years ago then decided it didn't sound much different from my bart pre it was replacing, so I sent my bass to sadowsky and had their pre installed. I never touched it, it was pro installed and removed.
    Controls:
    - Master volume
    - Balance
    - Treble
    - Middle
    - Bass
    The instruction page says it has a battery clip and jack, but mine doesn't as it was used with my popup battery compartment and I guess sadowsky left the jack on my bass as this is how it came back to me in a ziplock with my bass. But the wires are there, I'm sure those of you that are familiar with it know how it works.
    I'd like to get $75 shipped (as long as I can ship to you USPS), as I think I originally paid $185 installed.
    Email me (preferred) or pm for any other questions. - thanks

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  3. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
  4. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    How does the sad pre sound in your Q5? I just got a Metro 5 and I'm contemplating the same mod on my Modulus.