Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Demeter BSC-310 cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MascisMan, Jun 22, 2004.

1. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    Anyone have any experience with this cab? I emailed Bass Central about it and got this info back:

the 310 demeter is 65 lbs. flat at 37- 20 kil/ asking
    $799

Also some info here:

http://www.demeteramps.com/basspreamps/

Any personal experience with this cab?

Also there is the Demeter 2x12x8 which is a 2x12 with an 8" mid. Interested in this as well. I emailed Demeter but havent heard anything yet.

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    hmm... try this link. its the key to ALL YOUR ANSWERS.

3. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    Cmon Joker I have been here long enough to know that. Did a search and nothing valuable

4. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    I used to own one and thought it was a very nice cabinet. Very compact and easy to handle for a 65lb cab. It's a good cab for fingerstyle,old school playing but doesn't quite have the punch or definition for slapping. Also, the tweeter is very subtle. I had to crank it full on to be at an acceptable level for me compared to my Epi's where I actually keep the tweeters flat or slightly cut.

5. MascisMan

MascisMan

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    So if I plan on playing fingerstyle with a P-bass in a southern rock type band then it may work well for me? I dont do any slapping at all

6. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA