1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Demeter Cabinets

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by garythenuke, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I've been researching and hunting gear of all sorts. I have GAS big time for amps and speakers. It turns out Demeter is a local guy (about 8 miles from me).
    I've read good things about his tube amps and power amps. Has anyone got experience with his cabs? He has a 3x10 and a 2x12. Apparently he's also coming out with a 1x15. I can't find reviews on any these.
    They are quite expensive, but cheaper and easier to come by than some of the other non-music store staples.

Any insight will be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    GTN

2. No one has ever played or talked to anyone who has played a Demeter Cab???????????
    If anyone has even heard rumors of these, how do they compare to EA or fEarful or even Ampeg or GB or anyone else?????
    Help a brutha' out here...:bassist:

3. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Tacoma, Washington
    I heard the 3-10 years ago in a Las Vegas lounge at low volume. The bass player played an FBass BN6 (I think). Good player, nice balanced tone, nothing objectionable. I think I remember liking it more than the Epifani UL-310.