Demeter Compulator For Sale. . .

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Nov 27, 2004.

1. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    I've had this pedal for a couple of months and plan on picking another one up as soon as I can, it's that nice. But right now I need to pick up an extra couple of hundred dollars towards a bass that isn't going to stick around so this has to go for the time being. All specs at, this was bought new and has been used maybe 3 times. $150 plus shipping - for Paypal fees are on the buyer; has box and paperwork.

Thanks for looking. . .
  2. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    I've decided to throw this back up at $150 shipped. . . best compression pedal around (in my opinion), I just never use it.
  3. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I'm gonna give a bump for this fantastic an icredible price!

I am somewhat of a compressor afficiando. I have quite a few, including a venereable LA2A. I also have one of these Demeter pedals. Of all the compressor pedals out there this one is the finest, IMHO. In fact notheing really even comes close.

A lot have been writing threads asking about pedal comps and which would be is your chance. Somebody HAS to sang this up.

4. gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Thanks for the glowing endorsement and bump!
  5. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
  6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Is thiis still for sale?
  7. Funky Doctor

Funky Doctor

Aug 28, 2003
    This thing still for sale?