1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter HBP-1 800D - Lower Price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DaveTomasi, Nov 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DaveTomasi

DaveTomasi Gold Supporting Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Price:
    Demeter HBP-1 800D

Just bought this last week from another TBer. It is in excellent condition with the exception of some minor scuffs and scrapes from racking, and works perfectly. It was originally just the preamp, and the previous owner sent it to Demeter to add the power section. It does have the Jensen transformer option.

Here is the link to the thread where I bought it: TRADED - ***Price Drop***Demeter HBP1-800D w/ 1-space rack bag

$750 shipped to ConUS. PayPal accepted. No trades.

HBP-1 1. HBP-1 2. HBP-1 3. HBP-1 4.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    DaveDeVille, bassbooty and jebmd like this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    How can this still be here at this price? These are fantastic and this is obviously a steal.

DaveTomasi likes this.
  3. UmamiBass

UmamiBass Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Are you interested in any trades?

4. Type-55

Type-55

Jul 20, 2000
    Michigan
    Someone got a hella deal.

DaveTomasi likes this.
  5. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Definitely. I paid about $1200, used, a few years ago, for the one I had. I narrowly escaped buying this one. Surprised it lasted as long as it did.

DaveTomasi likes this.